Pages

What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians- Photo

 
If you are Nigerian, share this picture to your timeline. Let the world know we are a great people. You can choose to see yourself and your country as criminal or choose to project yourself and your country as one of hardworking and motivated people. The choice is yours.

I do not need New York Times to tell me about how upwardly mobile Nigerians are. I look at myself and the search for an improved status in the US and I see other Nigerians doing the same...Igbo, Yoruba, minorities all. I see us and I am proud. However, since New York Times confirms it, I have to agree with them.
I am Nigerian and I am proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Please dont forget to invite your friends and To say something