Pages

What Can I Do To Tighten My Vagina?

 
I came across the story  and I thought to share because  I believe most married ladies might be going through such challenge. Read it below:

"My friend  has always liked guys with big organs in her university days. Now she is married & according to her, her husband is just average in size. The major problem she is having now is that her husband doesn't get that extreme pleasure  because her body is so loose, it even gets worse when she gets wet. I must add here that she also can't enjoy herself because of her loose female organ. The husband complains about it, he keeps saying he wonders how the place will be when she starts making babies.

It's so embarrassing, she has tried most of the vagina tightening soap but it doesn't seem to help. We've even Googled it and seen that many women around the world go through the same problem of loose vagina. But we couldn't take their advice because it came from mostly foreigners & some of the product they mentioned can hardly be found in Nigeria. But we heard that Alum (used to wash snail) can be soaked in water and used to douch ( method to wash out the vagina, usually with a mixture of water)  but we don't know how safe it is. "

My question is what can she do to help tighten her Vagina so she can enjoy sex with her husband?.


Source: WC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Please dont forget to invite your friends and To say something