Pages

I Am Not Dead, Am Balling Hard" - Actress Angela Okorie Responds To Rumours [See Photos]


Reports that the Nollywood actress died during childbirth went viral yesterday but she has come out to deny the rumour via her Facebook fan page. She shared this photo and captioned it:
 " I Am Not Dead, Am Balling Hard, As the matter of fact 150 years has been added to my age, I bear The mark of Jesus Christ , RIP To all the people that used my pix on their blogs, newspapers, and dp's , saying I Angela Okorie is Death, I still the unstoppable moving Train. My God is alive, him alone can take my life. "
- Angela Okorie
"Don't mind the haters, it is their handwork, I'll deal with them very soon, I am not dead, infact as am speaking to you now, am in Enugu, shooting a movie, that's the work of hateful bitches and I would soon deal with them!"Angela Okorie is on set right now with Tchidi Chikere 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Please dont forget to invite your friends and To say something