Pages

Khloe Kardashian: I need a fresh start

Khloe Kardashian: I need a fresh start

And you thought you were ready for the new year.
With her marriage breaking up and all the attention regarding her weight, Khloe Kardashian is ready to tell 2013 to kick rocks. She reportedly says in an interview with Cosmopolitan UK that she's excited for a clean slate in 2014.

"I love the new year, new beginnings," the Daily Mirror reported Kardashian as saying. "I need a good fresh start; I'm excited for this year to be over with... You only live once so let's make that one time perfect."

The reality star filed for divorce from basketball player Lamar Odom in December and quickly became the subject of rumors about her love life. There has also been plenty of chatter about her look given her recent weight loss. Kardashian recounts being nine year old and overhearing her mother, Kris Jenner, saying she needed a nose job. the experience, she says, reminded her that "Words are the most powerful weapon; they can leave scars forever."
She has since moved on and says she is content with how she looks.
"I’ve grown into my face but I’ve had makeup artists tell me, ‘You should get a nose job.’ I’m so happy that I never have," she said. "I’m proud for losing weight when I wanted to and I’ve never resorted to surgery."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Please dont forget to invite your friends and To say something