Pages

'I Bleach & It's None Of Your Business': See The Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen

Nasara Kittoe formerly known as Nasara Miriam Abdul Rauf is a Ghanain beauty queen. She contested in Ghana's Most Beautiful in 2009 and was accused of stealing a mobile phone. Well, that's a brief background about her but that's not the crux of this post

Nasara was on TV recently and she openly boasted about bleaching her skin. I saw the video but since I don't support skin bleaching, I won't post it here but its on youtube, however, I had to find some of her pictures and I was shocked at her amazing transformation. See more pics at the jump...when will ladies learn to be comfortable in their own skin?


 Nasara is married as wife number two and she has a set of adorable twin boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Please dont forget to invite your friends and To say something